Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I haven't written in three weeks. :(



Have I mentioned that I've been taking 21 hours this semster?

Yep, 21. Crazy. Long story of why I'm taking such a load, but it has nothing to do with the name of this blog (other than of course I'm 21 years old and think I can conquer the world, starting with all of these courses). Hehe.

Anyways, I have not forgotten the blog and am sorry that time has not allowed for me to post as much as I have wanted. Life is going on- I'm still trying new recipes, taking photos and living with heart. And the Lord is blessing me in big ways.

However, this thing called school has slowed me down lately.

So, be looking forward for a couple of weeks from now when classes are over and I am home with my family, sitting on my parents' back porch, sipping sweet tea and looking out over an East Texas pasture chatting with my mom and sister. Then, I'll be posting something lengthy on here, sharing my experiences of the semester. It's really been a great one. The best yet actually.

Until then, I will be studying... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment