Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bailey's beautiful engagement.

It really was. It was beautiful.
A picture of what a godly relationship should look like
and two people desiring to bring Him glory.
It happened Sunday and I'm still giddy and smiling. :)

See what I mean? They are just so happy and so in love.

I am so, so exicted for Bailey, and it was such a true blessing to be apart of her special day.
To read more about the proposal, check out Bailey and Jessie's awesome blog. Bailey tells the story there, and believe me, you want to read it.

Blingin'! :)

After the proposal on campus, we went back to her house for a suprise engagement party.
I made a spinach-artichoke dip that was pretty tasty. Sooo...that's my recipe of the week!


I give Rachel Ray the credit for this one. She's pretty much a genius.

Here's the recipe. Print it out and use it for the next girls' night... Hmm, and you guys use it for boys night too if there are any out there reading... Any guys out there? Doubt it. Haha.


And congrats, blessings and lots of love to Jeff and Bailey!

(Jeff's last name is Green, hence the color. Hehe. And isn't it perfect that that's Bailey's favorite color too?! )

1 comment:

  1. There is now a guy out here...and that dip does make a good night whatever gender!

    ReplyDelete